Future of Media & Content
THIS CONFERENCE is the main track at THIS festival. Here we bring together visionaries and progressive profiles, across the media industry.
THIS CONFERENCE introduces the newest media trends within the fields of streaming, series, games, film, television, animation, immersive technologies, and innovative business.
THIS CONFERENCE presents what it takes to survive and stay relevant in the media industry for future generations, and what kind of stories we need to tell.
The program below is subject to change.
Wednesday, November 1, 2023
9 AM – 5 PM
Studio 1, Filmby Aarhus
- Filmbyen 23, 8000 Aarhus C, Denmark
Online passes available
THIS CONFERENCE, November 1
- 09:00 AM – 09:15 AM: Welcome to THIS 2023 – Future of Media & Content
- 09:15 AM – 10:30 AM: Keynote: Media War & Peace
- 10:30 AM – 11:30 AM: Keynote: The Future Normal of Media
- 11:30 AM – 01:00 PM: Lunch Break
- 01:00 PM – 02:00 PM: From The Daily to Rabbit Hole to The Witch Trials of J.K. Rowling – Tools for World Class Audio Storytelling
- 02:00 PM – 03:00 PM: How to Create a Franchise
- 03:00 PM – 03:30 PM: Break
- 03:30 PM – 04:15 PM: Keynote: Tech for Good – How AI Can Help Solve Climate Change, Hunger and Health
- 04:15 PM – 05:00 PM: When AI Makes Better Content Than You
- 05:00 PM – 07:30 PM: M2 Open Bar M2 Film
- 08:00 PM – 10:00 PM: AARHUS SERIES 2023 Opening – Oxen Musikhuset
SPEAKERS AND SESSIONS 2023
From The Daily to Rabbit Hole to The Witch Trials of J.K. Rowling – Tools for World Class Audio Storytelling
Media Universe Cartographer and Professor of Media & Entertainment